The 2019 Crazyfly Shox is the ultimate upwind machine and the most comfortable freeride board in our range for intermediate to advanced riders. It is the most flexible board in our range providing ultimate comfort. The 2019 Crazyfly Shox takes advantage of Multi Channel bottom shape and brand new V Tips which provide unmatched upwind performance and increase the overall all-round abilities of the 2019 Crazyfly Shox. Step Cap deck technology allows for thinner rails and sharper edging.
The construction layup consists purely from Recycled fiberglass for comfortable soft flex. The environmental aspect of this 2019 Crazyfly Shox board, did not sacrifice anything in terms of performance on the water. The 2019 Crazyfly Shox works a treat! Full wood core and the Multi Channel Bottom shape make up for the most comfortable freeride and top notch upwind performance. This 2019 Crazyfly Shox works best with Hexa Bindings for unmatched comfort and board feel. The 2019 Crazyfly Shox – Ultimate freeride comfort.
2019 Crazyfly Shox Features
– Soft Flex – Amazing comfort and softness offered at the cost of pop. Softer boards provide more comfort than pop.
– Multi Channel Bottom – The new Multi Channel Bottom are two separate U concave channels running only in the center section of the board while the tips of the board have a different shape. The Multi Channel Bottom provides great comfort, upwind and softest possible landings.
– Progressive Flex Technology – Flex on the board increases from the center towards the tips. This technology provides natural flex of the whole board and balanced pop.
– Great pop – You can still squeeze great amounts of pop from this board, even though it is not the pop machine.
– Eco Friendly – We are extremely proud to introduce the most environmentally friendly methods ever in kiteboard production. With help from our supplier, new technologies, and new machinery, we are able to produce the Shox Green edition kiteboard with almost zero waste in production.
– Concave Tip – The new Concave Tip provides for smooth carving and softest possible landings.
– Multiaxial Fiber Glass – Due to multiaxial fibers the board has more flex in torsion and still remains very strong, as the fibers reinforce the board in multiple directions.
– Custom Wood Construction – This year Shox has a brand new custom wood core and only specially selected pieces of wood can be used for the Shox cores.
– CNC Shaped Wood Core – Core is one of the most essential elements in every kiteboard, therefore we choose only the finest selection wood cores for all CrazyFly kiteboards. To have precisely shaped cores of highest quality, we are using a CNC machine to cut the outline and drill holes of all cores.
– Step Cap – The new Step Cap allows for thinner rails which enhance the upwind and tracking abilities of the board.
– Light Up Sidewalls – Yet another innovation from CrazyFly designers on all twin tip boards. The Light Up rails are transparent and literally light up when the sun shines in. These high-tech urethane side walls are a synergy of two polymers directly bonded with the wood core. As a result, Synergy side walls have extremely high impact and abrasive resistance. Due to our innovative production process, Synergy side walls are second to none when it comes to durability and performance on the water.
– Razor fins – These fins are Razor sharp. We have designed them with very thin profile to cut easily through water, prevent drag and make the boards faster.
– Hexa Binding – The Hexa Binding provides unlimited adjustability to accommodate all foot shapes and sizes while offering unmatched comfort and board feel.
2019 Crazyfly Shox
For more details about this listing please click here to access the webpage provided by listing owner.