The 2019 Naish Stomp offers riders the best of all worlds: superior freestyle and freeride performance with the advantages of a wakestyle-inspired design. With input from 2017 Triple-S Champion, Ewan Jaspan, the 2019 Naish Stomp has been shaped to hold up to the most demanding maneuvers. The 2019 Naish Stomp is ideal for aggressive wakestyle riders using footstraps or boots, this 2019 Naish Stomp delivers insane drive, edging and pop. The 2019 Naish Stomps medium-to-high rocker answers the crucial needs of any freestyler. It delivers solid upwind performance and increased speed; grants superior pop, while remaining forgiving in flat landings; and maintains a smooth ride—even in choppy water.
The 2019 Naish Stomps tapered rails reduce weight in the tips, defining the edges for increased grip and solid directional stability. Centered inserts allow riders to switch stance setup so both edges can been ridden on their heelside, extending the lifetime of the board for riders who spend time in the park. 3D bottom shaping gives confidence to freestyle maneuvers with deep center channels and trapezoidal skid plates provide superior edging and the flat center converting to V offer controlled sliding.
2019 Naish Stomp Highlights
– Wakestyle Rocker = Chop-eating & forgiving with aggressive pop + soft landings
– Low Flex = Powerful & responsive handling
– FTC 2.0 (Flex Torsion Control) = Optimized stiffness in both the axial & torsional axis + superior control
– Sintered Base = Extreme durability + slider proof
– Centered Binding Inserts = Even wear + increased longevity
2019 Naish Stomp
For more details about this listing please click here to access the webpage provided by listing owner.