New for 2020, the 2020 Slingshot Sci-Fly is a modern short board designed for aerials and powered-up, progressive freeriding. A parallel rail outline helps with edging and load/pop off the water, while relative high rocker helps soften landings, helps prevent nose diving and gives the board a looser, skate-like feel. To aid in mid-air maneuvers, the 2020 Slingshot Sci-Fly has top and bottom grab rails for easy grip and a chopped nose that reduces swing weight.
2020 Slingshot Sci-Fly Features
- NEW BAD ASS board
- NEW Cushy new corduroy deck pad is super grippy and comfortable
- NEW Construction: lighter weight, more control, more connected feel
- NEW Winged diamond tail
- NEW Footstrap insert placement
- Short and sweet: designed for tricks, aerials and skate-style surfing
- Chopped nose reduces front-end swing weight for easier maneuverability
- Snappy and super agile, great for powered-up slashing
- Bamboo and carbon patches add durability in key areas
2020 Slingshot Sci-Fly
For more details about this listing please click here to access the webpage provided by listing owner.